Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Toast

Welcome everybody!
I finally found time to start this blog. In fact, I don’t know if I’ll be able to write as much as I would like to. It’s not as easy as it seems, finding interest things to talk about, the perfect pictures, the right spelling or grammar…oh, boy…it’s really a heck of a work!
But, here I am, giving it a try…again, I must confess I have another blog in Portuguese, but nobody I know is much interested in reading about my life here, although I know I am not a boring person and not dumb either. I can talk about everything and anything, just give me some motivation and I can go on forever…hehehehe
Here is the place where I can write about any subject. My life, my husband, family, the adoption that’s coming this year, my pets, my hobbies, friends, trips, dreams, deceptions, fears…whatever!!!
2010 has just begun and my resolutions are the same as last years…sing, laugh and be happy! Do we need more?
Ok, some of you will say…money…scrapbooking stuff, fabrics, threads, new SLR cameras, shoes (oohh…I love shoes!!), but nothing is more important than being able to laugh everyday…nothing special…just having what to laugh about fills up with this amazing feeling, something that lingers for the whole day, because we, human beings, have this selective memory…we usually remember the good things, the happy moments, nobody wants to remember the bad tings that we have to go thru, right? Maybe is a kind of self protection, I don’t know, but I am always thinking of the very good moments I had with my family, my friends, my husband…and I had so many wonderful moments to cherish forever
So, I ask you now to join me as I propose a toast to the New Year. May it bring you all many days of laughter with your beloved ones…and me, of course!!!!
Kiss,

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree....what more can we want then to be happy in life. Yes some material things can make us happy but health and having a loved one will always make us happier. Lets hope this year is wonderful to all our friends and loved ones. Hugs
    Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Flavia I agree we all want to be happy in life and we do learn by our mistakes. It also makes us a better person. I believe in order to be happy be good to everyone and love everyone. I hope 2010 is a great year for everyone. Love and hugs Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flavia, It is a wonderful blog! Great start! I love the papers. That is my resolution each too. We want more but don't really need it to be happy.
    hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete